As a true design-build firm, H.J. Collins & Associates provides unique, individual designs for outdoor living environments and installs them to our clients’ satisfaction. We provide continuous job oversight and time-saving quality control with a strong concern for environmental preservation and enhancement.
When working with our design-build firm, the installation of your project is placed under the direction of a single project manager who ensures that all construction activities by independent contractors including excavators, stone masons, plant installers, pool installers, and electricians, along with many vendors and suppliers, are working together in a coordinated and efficient manner. Furthermore, the design-build project manager ensures that all the details of the design are installed in accordance with the drawings and contract.
A major difference between design-build and general contracting is that design-build places emphasis on superior design combined with an artful construction process while minimizing the typical complexity of working with multiple companies.
Benefits of Design–Build
- Project coordination from start to finish.
- Continuous quality control.
- Economy of a single project manager throughout the design and construction process.
- Timely execution of the project.
- Clients deal with one person.
- We work with experienced craftsmen to fulfill the artistic intent of the design.