Depending upon the size and complexity of your landscape project, the installation may involve several specialized contractor trades that could include site excavators, swimming pool installers, fence contractors, plantsmen, and various other vendors and suppliers.
H.J. Collins & Associates places your project under the direction of project managers who insure that all entities are working together in an efficient and coordinated manner. The project managers make certain that details of the design are installed in accordance with plans, specifications and contract, while providing direct communication with the client.
H.J. Collins & Associates’ project managers will be on site to provide direction, address questions, discuss alterations and monitor quality control. Schedules, time lines and project costs are monitored on a daily basis.
Our design-build program places emphasis on superior design, construction and follow-up site reviews after the job is completed. We take pride in guaranteeing client satisfaction from start to finish.
Benefits of H.J. Collins & Associates Design-Build Advantage:
- Project coordination from start to finish.
- Continuous quality control.
- Economy of a single project manager throughout the design and construction process.
- Timely execution of the project.
- Client deals with one person.
- We work with experienced craftsmen to fulfill the artistic intent of the design.